TikaDevice is visually stunning, mobile-friendly, easy-to-use and created specifically for medical device sales. No more fumbling between office applications and spreadsheets to get the business intelligence you need. More timely information allows for better preparation, enabling reps to better demonstrate value and close the sale – ahead of your competition. The platform can be used as a standalone application or it can integrate with your existing CRM tool, such as Veeva, Salesforce.com, Siebel, etc.
Tika Contract & Pricing addresses significant pain points shared by many medical device reps and their organizations when it comes to quoting the price of a device. Before using TikaDevice, our clients reported calling the home office and waiting up to 48 hours to receive a price quote. This issue becomes even more complicated when multiple sales reps from the same company target the same account. Device manufacturer’s reputations have been impacted when different prices are quoted by different sales teams for the same product group.
To address this need, TikaMobile has created a solution that puts the correct price for any given product (or part or SKU) at the fingertip of the rep, based on the account. Tika’s Contract & Pricing application integrates with all contract management systems and provides the most current and accurate quote for the specific customer.
Accessing and generating contracts is also easier through TikaDevice. Some key features include:
- Generate a contract for any product, any customer, any time, on the spot
- Alert the sales team on contracts that are expiring
- Provide sales reps the ability to search for the price by customer, or by part number
Little known secret: the contract page is where our users spend a lot of their time on a daily basis. How much is a lot? As high as 50 times per day!
Case Tracker addresses the core challenges of measuring effectiveness of the product or the procedure in the hospital.
- Easy to use, mobile based, feedback entry on product/procedure
- Customized questionnaire designed to capture feedback
- Conduct comparative effectiveness studies
TikaDevice addresses your forecasting challenges by allowing you to configure the right forecasting tool that will be successful for your organization. TikaDevice’s forecasting tool is easy-to-use on mobile phones, tablets and desktops, encouraging reps to use the app and provide information that will automatically roll up to the entire organization. Managers can easily interact with the data, drill down by territory or rep, run automated or ad-hoc reports, and make adjustments in strategy based on the data.
The National Accounts teams represent multiple business units with GPOs and IDNs. The National Accounts application within TikaDevice provides access to individual GPO and IDN performance by hospitals, units, revenue, compliance, and more.
Key features include:
- Timely revenue/unit/market share contract compliance tracking and trending
- Contract dates, renewal, measurements
- IDN/GPO/Account profile and segmentations
- National performance
- Regional performance
- Account level performance
- Product level performance
- Service agreement and penetration
- Product family market share mix
- Company and customer alerts
- Accelerated internal contract creation and internal approval
- Visibility to support pricing rules
A common issue we hear from medical device sales teams: the doctor really likes the product and the first few cases went great, but the insurance company did not pay for the procedure, so the physician stopped doing more cases.
Securing reimbursement coverage for a medical device has been a considerable struggle for manufacturers, sometimes more so than getting the initial FDA regulatory approval. The reimbursement ecosystem is only getting more complicated when considering structural diversity of Medicare, various payment systems, regional and statewide plans with their own protocols, and IHNs with their own reimbursement protocols. When launching a new device or expanding to new areas or markets, having an orchestrated cadence between the reimbursement team and the sales team can be the difference between having a poor product launch and a great product launch. Any reimbursement specialist will tell you that even after the product is officially covered, there are a number of things that can still go wrong, which would create a hurdle for higher usage of the device.TikaDevice’s Reimbursement Manager creates tight coordination between the reimbursement and field sales teams, ensuring that field sales teams are up-to-date on the latest coverage news or reimbursement challenges for any given customer. Reimbursement teams have access to an interface to create and manage payer profiles, while field reps receive the latest coverage updates in the territory, as well as reimbursement updates on each account.
Key features include:
- Create and manage a payer account
- Update the payer profile, add/edit contacts, activities, notes, etc.
- Track the “payer pipeline” from initiation to coverage win
- Streamline communication and update push on latest payer updates to the field sales team