How are you different than what SFDC does in CRM?
TikaMobile can be used as a standalone CRM platform, or in conjunction with Salesforce.com, Veeva or any other CRM product.
Our solution is purpose-built for the life sciences industry with many tools and features developed specifically for life sciences sales reps. The platform was created by life sciences sales reps, sales managers and VPs, as well as operation experts who know the industry. On the other hand, the Salesforce platform is a one-size-fits-all-industries solution, which many life sciences organizations and sales reps find difficult to adapt to the unique and complicated manner in which our industry sells.
Our dedication to the life sciences industry has resulted in:
- An adoption rate >85%, which is more than double what many other CRM providers are seeing. This is because our application is customized to what a sales person and management team needs to run their day-to-day activities.
- Sharp growth in sales.
- New rep ramp-up time to productivity reduced from months to weeks.
- Average rep pre-call planning time reduced from 20 minutes to 2 minutes.
- Average of 14% increase in rep productivity year over year.
Some of our key differentiators highlight how TikaMobile differs from Salesforce and many other CRM providers:
- TikaMobile provides reps with critical, timely business intelligence that allows them to decrease time spent prepping and focus on having more meaningful conversations with their customers and prospects. This is a significant shift from “pulling a report” mindset to having an interactive application that is aligned with your business process.
- Allows field reps to more quickly identify customer issues so that they can be swiftly addressed.
- TikaMobile is a powerful analytics tool that provides pre-configured dashboard, automated reports and the ability to quickly and easily run ad-hoc reports to allow for real-time insight into sales activity.
- We work with your sales team, as well as other stakeholders in your sales and marketing process, and configure the application to meet their needs. This “day-in-the-life” configuration allows all parties to get what they need and have a great user experience.
- TikaMobile has a mobile-first design because we know that the life sciences sales rep is always on the go.
- Our application is visually stunning and very user friendly because we know that it’s not enough to just have a sales enablement tool – the sales reps need to actually use it!
- One of our customers wrote in a recent memo from sales management to field reps: “Many CRM implementations struggle and eventually fail because Sales does not have a say in how the system is built and configured, and we have an excellent opportunity to make this system function for each of you. We also vetted Tika extensively and we’re confident they deliver a solution that is unparalleled in either the CRM or Sales Reporting spaces, and I have seen them all.”